See How eDoctrina’s Tools Power Regional Cooperation
Collaboration Powers Achievement
State and federal mandates have never asked more of teachers and administrators. The stage has been set for regional agencies to step up and save the day.
eDoctrina has been at the forefront of several regional initiatives, offering cooperative agencies (and, through them, schools and districts) access to a number of online tools at no cost to the regional agency. Some of this shared functionality includes:
- “Power Standards” generator
- Core-aligned unit & lesson plan builder
- Secure question bank
- Assessment creator
In addition to access, eDoctrina has provided free setup, technical support and invaluable experience in the design of these multi-district partnerships.
Agencies currently benefiting from this approach:
- Broome-Tioga BOCES (N.Y.)
- Cattaraugus-Allegany BOCES (N.Y.)
- Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES (N.Y.)
- Erie 1 BOCES / WNYRIC (N.Y.)
- Erie 2 BOCES (N.Y.)
- Genesee Valley Educational Partnership (N.Y.)
- Northeastern Regional Information Center (N.Y.)
- St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES (N.Y.)
If you would like more information on how we can assist in your region, contact our “Baron of Brainstorming,” Eon Verrall, who’d love to chat about the possibilities.