CERTICA NAVIGATE ITEM BANK
The leading formative assessment item bank is flexible, dynamic, and designed to impact student success.
To help educators assess students’ understanding of concepts and track standards mastery, Certica provides the Navigate Item Bank™ − formerly the Formative Assessment Item Bank™ − designed to guide instruction at the district and classroom levels. Navigate is the dynamic item bank now developed and curated by Certica and formerly by NWEA and ETS. Over 90,000 standards-based items are available with Navigate, as well as pre-built assessments that allow educators to quickly measure student performance.
THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF FLEXIBLE, MODULAR AND EXPERTLY-DEVELOPED ITEMS
The Navigate Item Bank is a robust repository of over 90,000 high-quality, standards-based items, including:
- 36,000+ items for K-12 in Mathematics
- 36,000+ items for K-12 in English Language Arts (Reading, Writing and Research)
- 12,000+ items for grades 3-12 in Science
- 4,000+ items for grades 6-12 in Social Studies
- 19,000+ items translated into Spanish
THE ITEMS IN THE NAVIGATE ITEM BANK HAVE BEEN WRITTEN AND/OR ALIGNED TO AN ARRAY OF STANDARDS, INCLUDING:
- Common Core State Standards, including state-specific versions.
- Next Generation Science Standards, including state-specific versions
- State Standards for all 50 states and Washington D.C.
- Multiple Choice
- Constructed Response
- Writing Prompts
- Choice Multiple
- Drag and Drop
- Hot Spot and Hot Text
- Inline Choice
- Text Entry
NAVIGATE PROGRESS CHECKS
Navigate Progress Checks™ are pre-built assessments that allow educators to quickly measure student performance relative to a standard or set of standards. To support effective formative assessment, Progress Checks are designed to be flexible and modular, and fit the specific needs of those closest to instruction. Educators can modify, add, remove or replace items on Progress Checks, as well as combine any number of Progress Checks to create longer, more in-depth assessments. Progress Checks are organized at the standard or cluster level, which allows educators to focus assessment to the level of a single standard. Available in Mathematics and ELA for grades 6-12.
- Aligned to the national Common Core State Standards
- Organized at the standard and cluster level
- Each Progress Check is comprised of 8-12 items, including multiple choice and technology-enhanced items
- Each Progress Check typically takes 15-25 minutes to administer
Navigate Item Bank™ Common Core Coverage Report Summary